I think Writers-Network.com should...

Bring back the 'Logout' option

The 'Logout' option can only be found in the forum now. Before it was easily available from all pages.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  SupportAdminSupport (W-N Team, Writers-Network.com) responded  · 

The log out option is still available on all pages. Simply click on the “Account” drop down menu and scroll down to the “Sign Out” link.

If you cannot see the sign out link in the drop down, please upgrade your browser to the latest version (IE 11 or Firefox 31.0)

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I'm on Firefox right now - NO LOG OUT OPTION.
        No log out on Chrome, either.

A simple button - and yet impossible to add one to a website. Hm.

• LaraLara commented  · 

Upgrading your website to exclude Chrome was a huge mistake. Most people use Chrome now, and IE has been deemed unsafe for years.

• SupportAdminSupport (W-N Team, Writers-Network.com) commented  · 

Can you tell me what browser you are using? Please make sure you have upgraded to the latest version available. I'm using Firefox 31.0 and am not having any issues accessing the drop down buttons. I have also tested it with Internet Explorer 11 and it also worked fine.

• Anonymous commented  · 

The last comment by annonymous was from me, Primus.
        That does not seem to work iether.

• Anonymous commented  · 

The account drop down does not work, The Profile link does not work. If I wish to see my profile I have to find something I posted and then click on my name, but I am there as a visitor and not me, yet I am signed on, because I can add writing or review others. I also received an email that there is a private message from writers network and to click on "My private Messages" but I cannot find it.

• SupportAdminSupport (W-N Team, Writers-Network.com) commented  · 

It's still available on all pages. Simply click on the "Account" drop down menu and scroll down to the "Sign Out" link.

If you cannot see the sign out option in the drop down, please upgrade your browser to the latest version.

• Anonymous commented  · 

How do I log out of my account now?

Feedback and Knowledge Base